About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

salah!!!!!

alhamdulilah... test math hari tu i boleh jawab dengan tenang.... thanx miss izyan sebab banyak tolong... and frens.. to my family too.... my daddy memang always call me ang give me his full support so do mummy n other family members... i'm happy sangat!


apa yang asraf cakap was right, i thought the lagenda budak setan story was boring, but actually, it is not... best cita tu... especially masa part yang terakhit tu... memang feeling habis!! sedih!! waaaaaa!!! the one yang he love, gone forever after gve birth kat daughter dia!! i cant hold th etears anymore! waaaaaaa!

i cant wait to go back home! sebab, i wanna finish up my novel!!! cant wait!

i've talk to mum n dad, but, still, they didnt allow me untuk go to Port Dickson with my classmates! but, its ok, sometimes, the things that our parent didnt want us to do, mesti ada something yang diorang risaukan kita! so, i'm ok with it!

next week dah study week... sekejap aja rasa... macam baru last week i masuk sini... gonna miss my roomate..!! heheheheh...

gotta go, tak mandi lagi! everybody pergi HBU, ada marching! selamat mem-burnkn muka ya u guys semua... hikhikhikhik!

wani_burnt! hahhahaahahahah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment