About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Monday, October 25, 2010

its not a bad thing, but... IT IS ANNOYING! SANGAT!

talking bout your hometown in front of me...?? oh helloooO!!!!!! pls, my hometown is way better than yours! so what! omg!! eeeewwwnyaaa!!!

gosh!! takutnya nak exam!! this is so like my first exam in uni..... mummy!! daddyyy!! me scared!!! waaa...!!! so, listening to 7 things, miley cyrus!! ke
ep on listening! banyak kali!!!! i heart that song! to my friend, P, hey, watever la... i always think on the +ve side, coz, i'm a good girl!! (go wani)!!! ye, memang sangat annoying, i could throw out dlm 77 baldi!!! tlg la! dun be SARCASTIC!!!!

arr...! my mood rite now, sangat unpredictable!! hormonal changes i guess!! (not a doc) ... hahahahahah!!

yang kat sebelah ni, my beloved mummy and daddy!! and my niece, fateeha! gosh! miss them! mum n dad, bless me untuk sit for the exam..... i'll do the best!! i'l try!! i dun mind tak tidur malam pun, asalkan, i can make u guys happy! waaaaaaaa.....!! i'm crying!! unbelievable! need to stop!

imissmummy&daddy....





No comments:

Post a Comment