About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Monday, June 7, 2010

monday blurrr!!!


heeeeyyyyyyyy.... selalu mcm nih! everyday i feel bored... well, i have a real shock news!! recently, i am out of plkn, but2..... how come, dis guy, from the same camp, he just confessed dat he likes me... well, so unexpected!!!! so, wat did i do....???? not accepted... i consider everybody there as my fren.... hehehe... except for... that guy!!! well2.... things happened.... always happened... nothing much happened today.. but, i think now i'm enjoying my life... but, wat happened to my future...??? wishto change the course... pls2.... i'm not really into negeri sembilan.... its too far from home....

chatting wif my aunty... such a long time i did not connected to her... lynn jus send me her newest pic with her new bf, i'm trying my best to upload the photo... well, shes wearing tudung... dats wat makes me surprised... coz, sumtime, even a malay girl wont wear tudung, but she, differ.....

well, i noe dis guy in plkn.... well, officially, i have a crush on him.... but, u noe, like...... he dun gve any positive feedbck... so, just pray!! hehehehhe..... but i think now... i'm in love.... deeply in!!!! hehhehe

wanie.......

No comments:

Post a Comment