About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am back...

I am back from Plkn...Lyn still x biasa nk adapt life kat cni.Partly I miss my friends and my teachers of coz...Soon,nk kena ready for study dh.Lyn pun dh lupa how is it to lead a student life.Well,Lyn dh x study half year so wat do u expect..Byk offer yg dtg menawarkan pelbagai courses tp nothing suits me.Law?Lyn dpt kursus law kat United Kingdom.Wow...but no,is way too far and Lyn rasa x cukup pratikal to study law kat UK.Then,acms tawarkan diploma farmasi.Farmasi?Lyn dgn medical mmg ditakdirkan untuk tidak bersama la.Mama dgn niat baik nk antar Lyn ke private kolej but x pyh la.Lyn nk sambung form 6.Driving?HahaStill in process la.



I miss ke ai so much...When he told me that he is goin away in the middle of June,Lyn dh ckup sdey.He leave me once and now he is leaving again.Wat to do?Redha je la.

No comments:

Post a Comment