About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Monday, June 14, 2010

i'm sighing...........


so tired today!! shopping bnyk today!!! letih meyh!! haish! but, didnt buy the handbag yet! sooo.... mummy can i.....?? hehhehehee....... omg! wat creature is dat..!! weird!!! i have to say its weird!!!! so weird! freakin weird! eww! yucks! i am so not one of his fan anymore!!! no longer! out of list!! yucks!! stay away from me! rupanya! he is eew!! hahahahahahah!
dats only 4 those who want themselves to look weird...

i cant sleep... so let me put all of imagination on this page...! i wonder y lynn nver write on dis blog...?? did she forget the password or... mayb dis blog just gve her some sad story... i mean, the past...! not the present... well, long distance relationship... wat do i think bout it...??? i nver believe in it.. so, to those, prepare to break ur heart!!!! hurmm..... wat else... so, my preparation to say hi to my new life in negeri sembilan work well n fluent! so, cant wait!! i wanna run away from these people...

well, daddy use to tell me, u wont get watever u want till u work 4 it! but, dad, in dis case, how hard i put my effort pun, he wont get back to me.... i dun mind pa.... seriously... i dun mind... still have everybody!! if i could change my life, to anyone i like, i would probably do so.... i dunno, i always in BAD LUCK.... wat am i...??? taggd to b in UNLUCK! i hate this!

waniee........

1 comment:

  1. Waniee... I missed you.. T__T I dun use fb anymore..

    ReplyDelete