About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Thursday, March 4, 2010

To That Guy that I used love

4/03/10

........,Thanks for everything.Is hard for me to go but I got no choice but to leave.You told me not to go but sorry,I have to becoz my heart is hurting and I can't stand for the pain.I am really tired of the pain!I am sure that time will heals the wound.I am glad that I knew a guy like u and knowing u brings me lots of laughter in my life.I appreciate it but as I told u before.When the honey finished,the insect will go away and never come back to the flower anymore.I appreciate ur presence in my life and I am happy to see u that day.Though we met for a short time but I am happy with it.Thanks for the memory.U know that I am mentioning bout u.No doubt,is u who I meant here.
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment