About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Sunday, March 14, 2010

From the bottom my broken heart...

Dear.....
I am sorry...I hope u understand my feeling.I am really sorry to go off that way but I guess this is the best way.Please dun hate me...I can't stand hurting Her feeling.When She told me that she is sorry,I feel very guilty.U dunno y I cry when I was talking on the phone with u.I cried becoz I realised I am no one to u.I sygkan u and I x pernah lupa what u have told me.28/2/10,is the day I treassured the most becoz after 6 years I dpt dengar apa yg I nk dengar.I tau even the thing x kekal and it is gonna hurt me a lot but still,I appreciate it.Thanks for everything,my dear.Klau u rasa I happy buat semua ni,u r so wrong...I hope u r happy with Her.Appreciate her bcoz she loves u.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment