About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Friday, March 12, 2010

fool!

well, result pun dh amik, alhamdulilah, walaupn x cmerlang sgt, but hahahhaha... ok2 la... now, plkn seems like heaven to me... x payah nk dgr any rungutan baout my result dr anyone... kalau boleh, i want 2 go, as soon as possible.. senang sikit hati! well, he is useless! i really hope that i can pursue my study in law.... really2! mayb dis time science stream ada problem... most of the best student pun jatuh!

my cousin call me and she wants me to go 2 her house! i noe! she wants to nag me on my result! go on! do i care..??? now, only friends tmpat i kan release all this uncomfortable feelin! luckily sherry, lynn, n azwa ada... x lah serabut sngat! my trial is better than this! to make myself feelin better, i'l consider all of my B+ as A-.... hahhahahah! huh! bnyk 2! hahahaha! well, one more time, home is homeless!

wani......

No comments:

Post a Comment