About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

no reason... no post...

i just finish my nasi goreng daging merah...
its dinner at melang pot..
a bit hectic actually, but i think i can handle it!

i keep on bothering myself with some necessary business ...
well, yes, necessary business...
including some injection at the hospital business, but, unfortunately, tak ade..


lets talk about people...
we're not living in a another dimension sampai semua perkara we want it to happen according to what we plan! 
am i right..? 
life!
come on people!
http://www.smileycodes.info
whats with the word, 
GET A LIFE..??
words are words...


seriously, i dont bother people! 
but if you think that i'm actually bothering you...
then, i bet, i mesti done something to me la then...
whats possible and whats impossible..??


like seriously...
i dont know what these people want..??
they hate me...
they talk bad about me...
they spread rumors on me..???
what are you..????!!!
i'm trying to be patient!
yes! 
i do smile everyday, because, i dont want to trouble myself...
LISTEN! 
i dont warned, but please, please...
if you have nothing to do with me, 
then please, 
keep your mouth shut!!!!! 
just shut!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment