About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

thank u pa!!

done with my english test just now....
huh! not bad haaa!
so, i just wanna recall what my father said, everytime i tell him that i dont like a person or, if that person hates me....
"WANI, U ARE NO LONGER 5, YES, YOU ARE THE YOUNGEST, BUT SOMETIMES, JUST LET YOURSELF FEEL FREE AND COOL, IF YOU DONT LIKE A PERSON, AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU KNOW THAT HE/SHE HATES YOU TOO, THEN, AGREE WITH HIM/HER OPINION OR ARGUMENT , DONT EVER AGAINST THEM, BE WISE.. PLAY SMART... GIRL..." so, what i;m trying to say is, to my friends, dont ever show anyone that u hate 'em, be natural and neutral! just like me ;)... hahah... no one knows how i feel.... i keep it inside... or maybe tell my mum or my sis.... remember, u still have others to be with you... to listen to your heart!
{i'm proud to be his daughter}
http://www.smileycodes.info

No comments:

Post a Comment