About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Monday, March 7, 2011

ohoooooooooooo

I’m feeling the breeze... watching the sunset... through this window... its almost maghrib.... people... what will you do if u have no more days to live.... huuuuuuuuuuuuh... i look darker, no more fair skin.... no longer a style@fashion lover... i look pale.... my head feel sick... i am sick.... i feel weak.... YA ALLAH... permudahkanlah segalanya....

I cant deny, how i miss my mum n my dad.... they are my everything, i dun mind of not having any boyfriend, as long as, they’re with me.... i should be strong,.... but, i dont know, where did i lost all my strength........ maybe its with you, yes u, the one who stole my heart... the one who break my heart... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......! your words... your smile... the way u serenade...

NEXT SEMESTER, TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY STUDENT, WE’RE MOVING TO SHAH ALAM.... GOODNYTE PILAHH.... wani~~

No comments:

Post a Comment