About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lonely...

Lyn x tau y Lyn rasa mcm quite lonely today.Hujan turun mcm understand je feeling Lyn.Now...I really miss Wanie.Wanie,I wan u bc here.Ada juga a few things buat Lyn x brape happy.God!!!Help me...Lyn x tau cmne nk ckp but I do really feel heavy in my heart.

Lyn suka sgt dgn this guy tapi Lyn xtau mcm mane nk approach dia.Dia tau Lyn menanti answer dia tp dia kata he is not goin to giv me answer until kami berjumpa.Sepanjang hari I waited for his text but so sad he never txt me as often as laz time before he went to australia.Maybe...he still haven't decide whether he staying here or continue to be in Australia.NBut seriously,I miss a lot...I noe no matter I much I cry he will never knew bout it.How I wish I gotta the courage to tell him wat I really feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment