About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Monday, April 12, 2010

the only me...........


mungkin sbb wani x pnah berjauhan dgn family, so, i'm sick tiba2 kat plkn... i have to say, ssah nk trima keadaan kat sna.... especially, lynn dh x ada kat sini.... i'm not a strong girl... i have to admit, i do cry every night at plkn... ya la, if at home, before i go to bed, i will say my goodnite to mum n dad! at plkn, the last goodnite i give it to my teddy... thanx 2 my fren 4 da cute teddy! hahahah... listening to agnes monica song, entittle dan tak mungkin, my tears comin! i mis lynn so much!

well, bnyk org fkir, if u go 2 plkn, u can cuci2 mata! but, dats not true! guys kat sana semua losers! i hate them! they shouldn't b there! eeeewww! talking to my school senior make my mood back to normal! i gotta say dis, he is the only one dat makes me calm! without him, i might lost! hahha... geli! hahaha! but, this one is serious! well, the 6 years crush, comin back... well, i did not plan it! its just naturally happen again! heheheeh.....

dum people think that being a girl is easy! in fact, its not!!!!!!!! each time i wanna cry, i have to act like i'm happy! when i'm all alone, i'l cry... so dat all the burden akan keluar mcm 2 shja!

lynn, i miss u! i need sum1 to talk, if u r not here, i'm not gonna b strong! u r the only one yg tau about my feelin on him! he is no longer mine dear... no longer....
i always listen to our favourite song, cinta ada...


wanie love......

No comments:

Post a Comment