About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Thursday, April 15, 2010

lovely novelll.....!


wau! baru lps habis baca this novell! sriously, i'm lovin it! sounds like mcd! hahahahah! baru beli novel 2 dgn mum n dad yesterday! luckily mum n dad sgt supportive! well, tringat pulak masa first time baca novel dulu2.... hehehhe.... my 1st novel was SESUCI CINTA, i knew it sounds jiwang meyh... my fren, ieka gave me... but, masa 1st time i hold dat novel, the first thing dat came out from my mouth was, EEEWWWW.... at dat moment, i dun like novel, especially love story, for me its eeww! but, aftr i read dat novel, then i realised, the real thing in love! hikhikhik.... mcm2 perception kita boleh dpt mlalui 1 novel! dats y me n lynn nk sgt2 bkak our own carolhazwani empire! hahahaha.... we both love novel....


but, each time i read a novel... the 1st yg akn happen to myself is, i'll gve bad impression on a guy.... but, at da last part, i want dat 2 happen to me! hehehehehe.... full with memories..... ptg nih, i'm goin out dgn sherry! rindunya kat dia! sabtu ni wani nk masuk kem balik... eeeww!! i hate untk balik ke tmpat 2!!! annoyin!!! hehehe...........

wanieeeee......

No comments:

Post a Comment