About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Thursday, February 25, 2010

result spm.....

Dah empat malam wani x boleh tido.... ni semua, pasal pikirkan relut spm yang dh nk diumum x lama lagi.... kalau cheang yg terror 2 pun boleh dpt cm 2 untuk stpm dia... wani???? aduh!!!!! pening2! ya allah.... i just share this feeling with kak pika, my second sis, well mayb, she is the closest family members to me, so, i'm feelin comfortable.... well, at first, i wish to tell this feelin to 1 of my school senior... when i talked to him, i felt like, really2 comfortable and safe... well, i knew him since i was 13... but, he is not online right now.. so, i called my sis.... well, my skin prob are getting better... alhamdulilah.... but, if i dont passd my spm, i have to change the plan, and start my new strategy... but, at first, i have to be patient with those teases... well, i bet some of my "clever" frens n family would have a "slowtalk" session with me.... yeah right! well, i'm not gonna spend my whole life with all of u! so, pls, dont bother!

really hope, i'm gonna get enough sleep... i'm starting to feel sick right now! wek!!!

wani.....

No comments:

Post a Comment