About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

national service

i keep on thinking bout this, long time ago.... since the first time i heard that NS is a kinda-military thing, so, i dont like it... my mum and dad seems like they dont want me to participate NS, well, i was thinking the same. its so hard for me to make my step to NS, well, some people or i called them the 3rd party, want me to go. i dont like to be pushed!!! when i saw the 1st intake of NS in 2003, i was still in primary school, i was hoping dat i will not be chosen, but things coming upside down! i dont want to go! to those, who want me 2 go, would u guys b kindly hearted to replace me..??? daaaa..... its for three months... i just read the death issue in NS, each year, msti ada participant yang sick or die! i have to say this, I AM NOT READY TO LEAVE MY FAMILY YET!!!!!!!! once i said NO, means NO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment