About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

no promises!

6 years.... but you still in my heart!! am i that loyal..?? even me... i'm asking myself! its too impossible to be with him forever! everything in his life seems to be enough and already perfect to him... and me...?? what should i do...?? huuuhhh... i keep on sighing...

is it wrong to like u..?? why u...??? why did u reply what i wrote..?? why this should ever happened..?? why..?? why..?? i miss u! but, the differences! i wont leave what i want for you, and i know, u wont leave what u have for me...! coz.... that "thing" is the important and the basic thing in a person's life!! goshhh!! what i'm talking about! oohhhh!! wani!!!!!! but the point right now is, i miss u! thats it! full t the fullest stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment