About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

cuti-cuti... east west of malaysia!




baru sampai rumahh!! Haaaa.... penatnya!! I just went to Terengganu and Kelantan for a hols with my beloved family! Hahahah... so, mmg shopping banyak la jugak... hahhahaha..... bought a new shawl! Nice one! I love it! Well, overall amik masa 7 hours from penang to terengganu... aduuh!! Sakit pnggang haa! Hahaha....but, its ok! Worth sgt2!! I love it! The people, the environment and the weather bila monsoon mcm ni.... suka2.... here are some of the pictures...






Picture above, we went to pantai in Terengganu.. i cant remember the name, but, i have to admit, that is my 1st time tgk wave yang tinggi macam tu!! Shocked! No such things in penang! Play with the sand... oh!! Nice one!!



Yang atas ni pulak, kat muzium negara terengganu! Omgggg!!!! This is such an extraordinary building! It is big and the design was sophisticated!! I can see, they are many section divided in the same area... there are small palaces and plus, TAMAN TAMADUN ISLAM... unfortunately, it was raining at that time, so, we didnt make it to visit the taman, Cuma sempat tunaikan solat kat masjid kristal... this one also very impressived! I mean, the structure and the way the built it!



gotta go.. sleepy alreadyyy!! yawnnnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment