About Me

Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Saturday, August 7, 2010

weekendo...!!



ptptn dh settle!!! td! lega sgt...dmam pun hilang sbb bnyk jln td... so, hahah... last nite spend my whole night dgn asraf... talk to him through the fon smpai 3.30 a.m... hahahah......... lastly, we matched a fren of him dgn a fren of mine...! ahahah... funnny2.... lot of assignmnt 2 b done... but, its ok... dh mula siapkn.. so dat x pening nnti....





these days seems very dull to me...feelin like, wanna be alone.. mis pa n ma.... but its ok... goin bck soon,... my time is running out! ahahahaahahaah.............





listening to my fveret song.. huh! tme to clean up my place!! cant believe my room looking like this!! ahahahahaahahaha.........no entry to public at dis moment! ahahahahahah........ i'm preparing myself, goin to pilah wif frens...gotta buy a new shoes.. ahahahahahah...shopping2....





i dunno whther dis is rite or not... but... i'm sacrifice everythin... read my lips, EVERYTHING!!!! letih tau x!!! waaaaaa....... tlg laaa... make dis feeling fade away... she likes him, he likes her!!!!! so, wat the hell am i doing here...??? shit! waaaaa...........!!!





goin out to midvalley with naim later!! waaa... bes2...!!! ahahah... shopping2 la ngn dia nnti!! hahahaaA.

gmbar kt ats 2 is istana alhambra........... wish 2 go there!!ohhhhhhhh



No comments:

Post a Comment